Edit History

Renato Iodice

Renato Iodice

1 hour ago, Jet said:

Well yeah, I think songs like something to remember, he’s a man, back in business etc are way better than hung up! Her voice is stronger and she sings with passion.They’re both completely different albums, I’d just rather listen to I’m breathless, it’s also a product of an awesome time to experience as a Madonna fan and it just means more to me personally ??‍♂️ And the blond ambition tour can’t be compared to confessions.

Yeah, let me think about it... oh wait, it's such a great album that:

Madonna "sang" only two tracks on Blond Ambition Tour (the awful Hanky Panky as well as Sooner or Later): ok, there's Vogue but let's face it, it really doesn't belong to the soundtrack.

it had just one single with video: even Who's That Girl had three singles... but let me guess:  forgettable tracks such as He's a Man, Back in Business deserved a video, right? Oh yeah, they would have been such powerful hits :-D

often forgotten by critics and general public;

worst selling album on ITunes;

least reproduced album on Spotify;

and so on.

And it's not a product of an awesome time: it's just a cheap, coarse album, done in a hurry for the promotion of a forgettable blockbuster... I guess nostalgia is playing an important role on your passion for that chore, but it doesn't change the fact that, Vogue aside, I'm Breathless is her worst album, along with MDNA, Rebel and Madame X.

Anyway, it tells me a lot about your musical tastes, as well as your personality :lol:

Renato Iodice

Renato Iodice

43 minutes ago, Jet said:

Well yeah, I think songs like something to remember, he’s a man, back in business etc are way better than hung up! Her voice is stronger and she sings with passion.They’re both completely different albums, I’d just rather listen to I’m breathless, it’s also a product of an awesome time to experience as a Madonna fan and it just means more to me personally ??‍♂️ And the blond ambition tour can’t be compared to confessions.

Yeah, let me think about it... oh wait, it's such a great album that:

Madonna "sang" only two tracks on Blond Ambition Tour (the awful Hanky Panky as well as Sooner or Later): ok, there's Vogue but let's face it, it really doesn't belong to that album.

it had just one single with video: even Who's That Girl had three singles... but let me guess:  forgettable tracks such as He's a Man, Back in Business deserved a video, right? Oh yeah, they would have been such powerful hits :-D

often forgot by critics and general public;

worst selling album on ITunes;

least reproduced album on Spotify;

and so on.

And it's not a product of an awesome time: it's just a cheap, coarse album, done in a hurry for the promotion of a forgettable blockbuster... I guess nostalgia is playing an important role on your passion for that chore, but it doesn't change the fact that, Vogue aside, I'm Breathless is her worst album, along with MDNA, Rebel and Madame X.

Anyway, it tells me a lot about your musical tastes, as well as your personality :lol:

Important Information

Terms of Use