Edit History

Andreo

Andreo

Most of your 'unpopular' opinions are quite popular tbh lol.

1) Hard Candy is a good fun album, not even remotely a bad album actually. You just are obsessed with the "sounded dated" excuse lol :jamming:

2) Madame X is a masterpiece, the bonus tracks are great and Ciao Bella  deserves more! :luv:

3) LAP album is overrated af, it's not as mature as it's described (looking at you Cherish and Dear Jessie)... :Madonna021:

4) the hard Candy cover is great, it's cool, sexy and a big "fuck u" to ageism! :Madonna015:

5) most of her "bad" stuff such as MDNA or RH, would be acclaimed if released by other artists! 

6) DWT is in her top 3 tours! :pop:

7) LAV is super overrated by older fans, it's not better than RH imo

I have many unpopular opinion but these are the only ones that came to my mind rn lol! 

Andreo

Andreo

Most of your 'unpopular' opinions are quite popular tbh lol.

1) Hard Candy is a good fun album, not even remotely a bad album actually. You just are obsessed with the "sounded dated" excuse lol :jamming:

2) Madame X is a masterpiece, the bonus tracks are great and Ciao Bella  deserves more! :luv:

3) LAP album is overrated af, it's not as mature as it's described (looking at you Cherish and Dear Jessie)... :Madonna021:

4) the hard Candy cover is great, it's cool, sexy and a big "fuck u" to ageism! :Madonna015:

5) most of her "bad" stuff such as MDNA or RH, would be acclaimed if released by other artists! 

6) DWT is in her top 3 tours! :pop:

I have many unpopular opinion but these are the only ones that came to my mind rn lol! 

Important Information

Terms of Use