Edit History

Lorx

Lorx

On 9/24/2021 at 12:14 AM, Andreo said:

I think she has always had a great humor, but Unapologetic as part of the show is just horrible, lol, It's stupid, kinda embarrassing and steals almost 10 minutes of show with just a banana joke. There was nothing better to put at the end? Really? Lol

I agree.
And I'll add that I find Amy Schumer embarrassing and cringe and never once made me laugh.
Madonna's introduction to Schumer's show was embarrassing, the blowjob thing for people who would vote for Clinton was not funny. The criticism was stupid, though. 
Madonna has still a great humor but she’s less funny in the last few years than she was ten or twenty years ago.

On 10/14/2021 at 8:40 PM, o_g_c_x said:

She looked really hot and only 6 years ago. She is totally different now.

Kinda true. 

In 2015 when she did her hair like this (Ghosttown, Bitch I'm Madonna, Fallon, Billboard Music Awards, Drake, MET Gala) she was truly a hottie, almost at the peak of her sex appeal ever. 
Until the first part of 2016 she was hot, even when she was at Sean Penn's event she was extremely beautiful. Since 2017 she has changed so much with pejorative cosmetic surgeries and now she looks completely different.

One of her best looks imho:

dWAyOQ7.jpgr8WULQz.jpg

Lorx

Lorx

I think she has always had a great humor, but Unapologetic as part of the show is just horrible, lol, It's stupid, kinda embarrassing and steals almost 10 minutes of show with just a banana joke. There was nothing better to put at the end? Really? Lol

I agree.
And I'll add that I find Amy Schumer embarrassing and cringe and never once made me laugh.
Madonna's introduction to Schumer's show was embarrassing, the blowjob thing for people who would vote for Clinton was not funny. The criticism was stupid, though. 
Madonna has still a great humor but she’s less funny in the last few years than she was ten or twenty years ago.

Kinda true. 

In 2015 when she did her hair like this (Ghosttown, Bitch I'm Madonna, Fallon, Billboard Music Awards, Drake, MET Gala) she was truly a hottie, almost at the peak of her sex appeal ever. 
Until the first part of 2016 she was hot, even when she was at Sean Penn's event she was extremely beautiful. Since 2017 she has changed so much with pejorative cosmetic surgeries and now she looks completely different.

One of her best looks imho:

dWAyOQ7.jpgr8WULQz.jpg

Lorx

Lorx

I agree.

Kinda true. 

Until 2016 she was hot, even when she was at Sean Penn's event she was beautiful. Since 2017 she has changed so much with pejorative cosmetic surgeries and now she looks completely different.

Important Information

Terms of Use