Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Everything you said is a "yes". The whole Lola thing is next level, I didn't even think about that. 

I think also the lyrics for Rescue Me are used in a different way than the original song, like you said, so the rest of the song's lyrics wouldn't have conveyed the message she was trying to get across if she would have sang the entire song. 

The line: "When all the hurt inside of me comes out you understand" seemed to mean something completely different in the context of the Madame X show. It's when she expresses herself through ART (the hurt inside comes out), we as the audience get a chance to understand her. As opposed to, like you said, the original lyrics being about Sean. I really thought at first she copped out of doing the song and just threw together some weird spoken word rendition because someone asked, but it really was thought out and has meaning.

I never thought rescue me was about sean , i always presumed it to be about the upcoming backlash she was about to get from justify my love song and video  - a kind of love letter her real fans who understood her work -did she ever say it was about sean ? 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

Everything you said is a "yes". The whole Lola thing is next level, I didn't even think about that. 

I think also the lyrics for Rescue Me are used in a different way than the original song, like you said, so the rest of the song's lyrics wouldn't have conveyed the message she was trying to get across if she would have sang the entire song. 

The line: "When all the hurt inside of me comes out you understand" seemed to mean something completely different in the context of the Madame X show. It's when she expresses herself through ART (the hurt inside comes out), we as the audience get a chance to understand her. As opposed to, like you said, the original lyrics being about Sean. I really thought at first she copped out of doing the song and just threw together some weird spoken word rendition because someone asked, but it really was thought out and has meaning.

I never thought rescue me was about sean , i always presumed it to be about the upcoming backlash she was about to get from justify my love  - a kind of love letter to her real fans who understood her work 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

I never thought rescue me was about sean , i always presumed it to be about the upcoming backlash she was about to get - a kind of love letter to her real fans ..lol ..oh well maybe it was about sean 

Important Information

Terms of Use