Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

Sorry I didn't get your question but I'll try do it so; anyway, I second your statement it's better for M to not have a new album while she's touring and reissuing digitally her maxisingles/EPs. One thing at a time.

Best tour section: Punk at Drowned World (the opening one, with Drowned World, Impressive Instant, Candy Perfume Girl, Beautiful Stranger and Ray of Light) × Future at Celebration Tour (the one with Bedtime Story, Ray of Light and Rain)?

@Anapausisfuture .... totally....

my question was of you prefer a classic M with one album out 3 mv a tour and stop or a New M version.... like this year... totally prolific with all she do between feats with sickick in frozen and 070shake  always in frozen, popular, material gowrllll, sorry with blondish and vulgar with Sam Smith..., you prefer a slow madonna or a prolific madonna like this era request, who dont stop to put out something new?

16 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausisfuture .... totally....

my question was of you prefer a classic M with one album out 3 mv a tour and stop or a New M version.... like this year... totally prolific with all she do between feats with sickick in frozen and 070shake  always in frozen, popular, material gowrllll, sorry with blondish and vulgar with Sam Smith..., you prefer a slow madonna or a prolific madonna like this era request, who dont stop to put out something new?

I prefer these standalone singles, they're doing pretty fine for both her career reputation and streaming numbers. Plus they're a much better form to reconnect her to GP than anything she did thru Interscope.

Since you answered me but didn't give a new challenge as following, I'll do it 4 u: 4 Minutes × Give It 2 Me × Heartbeat?

Both Madonna's. They're equally her self.

Plus Madame X was a hit album (at least in Portugal).

Speaking of the devil, I mean, the secret agent...

Extreme Occident × Killers Who Are Partying × Come Alive? (have given this as third way in case of it being needed to.)