Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

15 hours ago, Andreo said:

I really expected things to start next year, but wow, they're already casting! How much time does the casting usually take for a movie? I'm so excited :hyper:

Casting for a Hollywood film usually takes about three months or less. I didn't expect her to announce she was casting, but I felt they would at least announce the star of the film before January. I think she has already narrowed down her selection of people she wants to audition to portray her. This movie involves an eclectic group of personalities. It'll be hard enough trying to find a perfect Madonna (selected by Madonna, to act in a film written and directed by Madonna), but imagine who is going to portray Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat and Keith Haring. Then there are living people Dan Gilroy, Stephen Bray, DJ Jellybean, Sean Penn and etc. I wonder if she'll allow them to meet with the actors portraying them.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

11 hours ago, Andreo said:

I really expected things to start next year, but wow, they're already casting! How much time does the casting usually take for a movie? I'm so excited :hyper:

Casting for a Hollywood film usually takes a few months. I didn't expect her to announce she was casting, but I felt they would at least announce the star of the film before January. I think she has already narrowed down her selection of people she wants to audition to portray her. This movie involves an eclectic group of personalities. It'll be hard enough trying to find a perfect Madonna (selected by Madonna, to act in a film written and directed by Madonna), but imagine who is going to portray Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat and Keith Haring. Then there are living people Dan Gilroy, Stephen Bray, DJ Jellybean, Sean Penn and etc. I wonder if she'll allow them to meet with the actors portraying them.

Important Information

Terms of Use