Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Imagine thinking that a characterless robot who keeps spitting the same dozen words is some beacon of positivity.

It goes to show that some fans would rather live in a cushy echo chamber than be challenged or face certain realities.

43 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

'Blame it on Rio 🇧🇷 Thank You Brazil!! 🔥🇧🇷🔥🇧🇷 🔥
@pabllovittar
@itau
@tvglobo
#musicmakesthepeoplecometogether'

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6k43JFuSE2/

Don't have insta but admire her energy there for sure I think hopefully this will mean gently building up to her next album and era thebworlds a mess we are all in a state we need Madonna to help welcome the sea of change

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I have this weird impression she's gonna make a huge life altering announcement. Maybe i have this feeling because it feels like the end not of an era but a cycle, a negative one on top of that. 

I agree. I don’t think she views it as negative but I do think she is going to focus on philanthropy and no longer entertaining.

12 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I agree. I don’t think she views it as negative but I do think she is going to focus on philanthropy and no longer entertaining.

I don't think that would fulfill her enough. She's been doing philanthropy all her life, apart from being an artist. She would go crazy of boredom if she's not creating.