Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Have we had any confirmation since that initial press release that the back catalogue campaign with Warner will include expanded versions of her albums? 

I somehow doubt that there will be a second volume to Finally Enough Love, but somehow it would feel like a more believable rumour right now than the official announcement of an expanded classic album. 

Madonna doesn’t like dedicating too much time to past work and I think that since Finally Enough Love and those dodgy collabs that working on the Celebration tour has become the sole focus of her ‘revisiting the past’ energies.

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Have we had any confirmation since that initial press release that the back catalogue campaign with Warner will include expanded versions of her albums? 

I doubt that there will be a second volume to Finally Enough Love, but somehow it would feel be more believable a rumour right now than an expanded classic album. 

Madonna doesn’t like dedicating too much time to past work and I think that since Finally Enough Love and those dodgy collabs that working on the Celebration tour has become the sole focus of her ‘revisiting the past’ energies

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

I doubt that there will be a second volume to Finally Enough Love, but somehow it would feel be more believable a rumour right now than an expanded classic album. 

Madonna doesn’t like dedicating too much time to past work and I think that since Finally Enough Love and those dodgy villains that working on the Celebration tour has become the sole focus of her ‘revisiting the past’ energies

Important Information

Terms of Use