Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

And warning signs!

Please don't post in the main Madonna and warner album reissue thread that Ain't No Big Deal is being released as the first pre release single if it's even coming as even if someone or you are trolling it's not confirmed and it will probably rise to streaming with "True Blue (Single)" or "Papa Don't Preach" Thanks! 

19 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Please don't post in the main Madonna and warner album reissue thread that Ain't No Big Deal is being released as the first pre release single if it's even coming as even if someone or you are trolling it's not confirmed and it will probably rise to streaming with "True Blue (Single)" or "Papa Don't Preach" Thanks! 

According to your info that you posted it says it’s under the album Ain’t No Big Deal. Not True Blue or Papa Don’t Preach. Please review the messages that Prayer posted for more info.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thank you!!!  Unfortunately, this member has a habit of making posts that misleads and confuses people who aren't following every post and are just looking for an update or actual info.  As @Prayer stated, people are speculating.  There is no indication or confirmation that "Ain't No Big Deal" is being released as a "stand alone single" and I highly doubt it will ever happen. 

10 hours ago, Honey Little said:

And warning signs!

Piojitx...

11 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@Honey Little and @Prayer WS! (song's so famous among us fans already girl deserves to get the acronym treatment!)

"WS" as in...

Prayer, I think it's not a question of her hating or not ANBD - but would she give such treatment to a song she actually wrote but since song got released 100% of the royalties go to someone else - esp someone who released a whole demo album of hers behind her back while she was just recovering from her first child's birth?

We could remember what has happened to Physical Attraction - which ended up being on soundtrack for Fraternity Vacation movie back in 1985 sung by another person but to a voice very reminiscent to M's so Reggie could capitalize on M's imperial LAV phase also behind her back... Since then, song has got blacklisted by M herself - had a chance during Blond rehearsals, during MDNAT too, but.. 

13 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ugh why release another Give It 2 Me single without including the single edit

They could even have made profit of that "rerelease" to offer Ring My Bell as a bonus track to get it finally available worldwide... Oh Rhino, Delebarre, whoever did that... Their lot should be in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone indeed...

20 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Second one

I'm confused? While I see you have it linked here and it takes me to Spotify, but how come I can't find this listing when I just go to her profile page under the categories?  According to this playlist it says it's under her "Singles" category, but when I go to her profile and look under all the categories (albums, compilations, singles, etc,)  this playlist isn't listed?  I only find the 16 track version of the remixes?

11 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Piojitx...

"WS" as in...

Prayer, I think it's not a question of her hating or not ANBD - but would she give such treatment to a song she actually wrote but since song got released 100% of the royalties go to someone else - esp someone who released a whole demo album of hers behind her back while she was just recovering from her first child's birth?

We could remember what has happened to Physical Attraction - which ended up being on soundtrack for Fraternity Vacation movie back in 1985 sung by another person but to a voice very reminiscent to M's so Reggie could capitalize on M's imperial LAV phase also behind her back... Since then, song has got blacklisted by M herself - had a chance during Blond rehearsals, during MDNAT too, but.. 

Music business is business. "Ain't No Big Deal" is a full finished and mastered song from her debut and it sounds very similar to the general sound of that album, many older fans already know it and it would be a good choice to attract buyers to a reissue. And again, it has a great history attached to it, since it's actually the song that got her signed and started all. Perfect marketing.

It's been 28 years since "Pre-Madonna". As fas as I remember she knew Bray was going to do it. Surely if she could forgive her brother for that book she can forgive Bray for trying to make some buck from some old demos that he even cared to polish, so there was nothing really bad sounding or shaming there. Plus her history is attached to him anyway, he's making good money each year from his hit co-writings with her.

When you say "behind her back"... again, business is business. Reggie Lucas gave her her first Top 10 single, "Borderline", and her life changed. He had to see Jellybean getting all the main acclaim for an album he mainly produced. If he wanted to take something back when Madonna exploded big in 1985, he had the right to do it.

She also made decisions along the years going with what she thought was best for her, in spite of others.

What's with that Fraternity Vacation movie soundtrack? Can't find anything about it or that "PA" version.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Music business is business. "Ain't No Big Deal" is a full finished and mastered song from her debut and it sounds very similar to the general sound of that album, many older fans already know it and it would be a good choice to attract buyers to a reissue.

It's been 28 years since "Pre-Madonna". As fas as I know she knew Bray was going to do it. Surely if she could forgive her brother for the book she can forgive Bray for trying to make some buck from some old demos. Plus her history is attached to him anyway, he's making good money each year from his hit co-writings with her.

When you say "behind her back"... again, business is business. Reggie Lucas gave her her first Top 10 single, "Borderline", and her life changed. If he wanted to take something back when Madonna exploded he had the right to do it.

She also made decisions along the years going with what she thought was best for her, in spite of others.

What's with that Fraternity Vacation movie soundtrack? Can't find anything about it or that "PA" version.

At the time Pre-Madonna was released in 1997, Madonna was riding a wave of publicity as a result of both Evita and her pregnancy with daughter Lourdes.

Stephen Bray said in an interview with Extra that Madonna would receive royalties for the release, and added "There's nothing in these tapes that would be embarrassing, and just hoping that she would like it as much as we do."

I was checking her Apple Music and she is so organized in there, can we get the interns attention that we want all the remixes with the same tags? No more "Remixes" "The Remixes" or just the songs or single name, I want a definitive one for all and the singles in correct dates and places, maybe Steady can understand me on this and everyone else