Edit History

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

Yes true - but, it was still a massive departure from the fluffy ROL mixes for all the singles previously - just found it interesting! I mean, the Slater filtered mix - where on earth would you hear that lol 

Berghain and other german industrial nightclubs.  I was also kind of curious what could have made Madonna every choose him as a remixer and listened to his biggest song Love which sounds kind of like if Underworld remixed Justify My Love (it has spoken vocals reminiscent of JML and Erotica - in fact it sounds a lot like the Erotica portion of the Thunderpuss GHV2 Club Megamix).  Certainly better than his POG remix but that's a very low bar.  Much more excited for the Don't Tell Me and other American Life singles than her worst remix package.

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

Yes true - but, it was still a massive departure from the fluffy ROL mixes for all the singles previously - just found it interesting! I mean, the Slater filtered mix - where on earth would you hear that lol 

Berghain and other german industrial nightclubs.  I was also kind of curious what could have made Madonna every choose him as a remixer and listened to his biggest song Love which sounds kind of like if Underworld remixed Justify My Love (it has spoken vocals reminiscent of JML and Erotica).  Certainly better than his POG remix but that's a very low bar.  Much more excited for the Don't Tell Me and other American Life singles than her worst remix package.

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

4 hours ago, Jackie said:

Berghain and other german industrial nightclubs.  I was also kind of curious what could have made Madonna every choose him as a remixer and listened to his biggest song Love which sounds kind of like if Underworld remixed Justify My Love (it has spoken vocals reminiscent of JML).  Certainly better than his POG remix but that's a very low bar.  Much more excited for the Don't Tell Me and other American Life singles than her worst remix package.

Important Information

Terms of Use