Edit History

BuggedOut

BuggedOut

10 minutes ago, tscott said:

We don't know if these or any mixes are being saved for "box sets", but if so, it makes sense since devoted fans are the ones who really want them.  I don't think a casual listener on digital and streaming platforms is going to search out for Madonna's Love Don't Live Here Anymore remixes.  It probably applies to most of her remixes. 

At least, they are adding what mostly was officially released.

I know it keeps the fans excited to think that, but that’s not what they are doing and it makes ZERO sense to release EP’s with missing mixes, especially in this case, when they had all the mixes ready to go.

only time will tell, even if that’s what they are doing, it makes zero sense. These wouldn’t be on a Like a Virgin reissue.

I also doubt a casual listener is going to search out all the Frozen, Like a prayer, etc mixes that are streaming. It isn’t the point.

Just a dick move, IMO.

BuggedOut

BuggedOut

9 minutes ago, tscott said:

We don't know if these or any mixes are being saved for "box sets", but if so, it makes sense since devoted fans are the ones who really want them.  I don't think a casual listener on digital and streaming platforms is going to search out for Madonna's Love Don't Live Here Anymore remixes.  It probably applies to most of her remixes. 

I know it keeps the fans excited to think that, but that’s not what they are doing and it makes ZERO sense to release EP’s with missing mixes, especially in this case, when they had all the mixes ready to go.

only time will tell, even if that’s what they are doing, it makes zero sense. These wouldn’t be on a Like a Virgin reissue.

Just a dick move, IMO.

BuggedOut

BuggedOut

8 minutes ago, tscott said:

I know it keeps the fans excited to think that, but that’s not what they are doing and it makes ZERO sense to release EP’s with missing mixes, especially this case, when they had all the mixes ready to go.

Just a dick move, IMO.

BuggedOut

BuggedOut

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

I know it keeps the fans excited, but that’s not what they are doing and it makes ZERO sense to release EP’s with missing mixes, especially this case, when they had all the mixes ready to go.

Just a dick move, IMO.

Important Information

Terms of Use