Tour DVD Filming 2024 Dates

stancherry

Anywhere where the crowd respects the songs and interact, sing along, jump and wave their hands, etc. Some crowds are cold, are there looking like they are bored at their homes watching a live youtube video, instead of living the historic moment they are in.

I keep seeing this idea thrown of it being filmed every night but I don't really get where it comes from... what we see live is that: live footage. We have no idea if that's being kept after or not. Plus a professional recording is very different to a live arena feed for the screens.

I think it's going to be Brazil, especially if that big fat ad bank is paying for the filming.

I imagine they'll shoot a couple of the NYC shows - they have to! She's never filmed a show in NYC before and this concert is literally about it. That said, I can imagine January crowds not being too excited if it's blistering cold weather at time. Mexico City would make sense as she's doing 5 nights in a row at the same venue. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Edit: Come to think of it, wasn't there talk during the summer about a documentary being filmed? Does anyone have any intel on this or has it been shelved? If this was the case, we'd probably get a multi city view of the tour with one final concert be filmed (and then shelved until after she dies like Blond Ambition and ReInvention). Sigh...

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

I keep seeing this idea thrown of it being filmed every night but I don't really get where it comes from... what we see live is that: live footage. We have no idea if that's being kept after or not. Plus a professional recording is very different to a live arena feed for the screens.

I think it's going to be Brazil, especially if that big fat ad bank is paying for the filming.

Madonna - The Celebration Tour - Rock In Rio 

It does sound cool. 

Any place or country where the intensity and overflow of emotions of the public was guaranteed to not see those sad and depressing scenes that we saw on the Confessions Tour DVD where the public was unfortunately too cold and not very participative. Although at first the applause was strident, it later decreased in intensity and became more and more sporadic. Even during Hung Up, when Madonna asks the audience to sing along with her, recorded voices had to be used to simulate participation that in real life was not expected.

If I could choose I would say Mexico, New York or Chile. Countries that have shown loyalty to the Queen of pop permanently and unconditionally and that have shown it by shouting until they lose their breath or even coming to tears from emotion. All of this ends up influencing the artist who, as a way of reciprocating the love of his/her audience, will give his/her best, thus achieving a kind of positive two-way feedback. Something that could not happen when the public was so inert that it looked like a pile of stuffed plants.

On 12/8/2023 at 7:14 PM, Prayer said:

I keep seeing this idea thrown of it being filmed every night but I don't really get where it comes from...

Hm... from experience? RHT and MX were a mashup of a bunch of different nights already. And we just know they will have a montage of as most guest judges during Vogue as possible, so they are filming something at least.

8 minutes ago, missberic said:

Hm... from experience? RHT and MX were a mashup of a bunch of different nights already. And we just know they will have a montage of as most guest judges during Vogue as possible, so they are filming something at least.

RHT and MX (and MDNA too!) were a mix of a bunch of professionally recorded different nights. That's the difference.

There hasn't been a professional recording of this tour yet. That involves more cameras, angles, etc. There are cameras all around cause it's a big part of the live experience this time with all the screens etc., but that doesn't mean is being professionally recorded.

On 12/8/2023 at 2:41 PM, stickersweeter said:

Anywhere where the crowd respects the songs and interact, sing along, jump and wave their hands, etc. Some crowds are cold, are there looking like they are bored at their homes watching a live youtube video, instead of living the historic moment they are in.

Well i wasn't jumping around like a Duracell bunny on speed. I'm 50, British and watching, listening and taking every moment in. One squeal and i would have missed something .. I was living that historical moment ..i would clarify that i was screaming inside..but in that reserved British way lol