Edit History

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

On 5/10/2023 at 7:02 PM, Prayer said:

And let's be honest: no one has time for a 15-track remixes release of the same song. It's simply too much. I understand fans wanting to get everything but...

Shorter releases make better results. You only need to check the "Bedtime Story" digital single streams on Spotify: it's not terrible but others released previously and after have better numbers.

Even if you check the "Deeper And Deeper" digital single (12 tracks), compared to others of hers the numbers are lower.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the promo mixes we got with those ones. But I also understand the strategy in trying to keep them shorter, lately.

YES we need 15 ,20 remixes.  I got money I got plenty.  
Because we need to stop this pirates making money from  “ only promo vinyl copy”. If you can’t afford it ? just buy half it then buy the rest later when you get money.     Yes I’m ENTITLED MY OPINION LIKE ANYONE ELSE HERE. SO THERE.  

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

And let's be honest: no one has time for a 15-track remixes release of the same song. It's simply too much. I understand fans wanting to get everything but...

Shorter releases make better results. You only need to check the "Bedtime Story" digital single streams on Spotify: it's not terrible but others released previously and after have better numbers.

Even if you check the "Deeper And Deeper" digital single (12 tracks), compared to others of hers the numbers are lower.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the promo mixes we got with those ones. But I also understand the strategy in trying to keep them shorter, lately.

Because we need stop this pirates making money from  “ only promo vinyl copy”. If you can’t afford it ? just buy half it then buy the rest later when get money.     Yes I’m ENTITLED MY OPINION LIKE ANYONE ELSE HERE. SO THERE.  

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

Because we stop this pirates making money of “ only promo vinyl copy”. If you can’t afford just buy half it then buy the rest later when get money.     Yes I’m ENTITLED MY OPINION LIKE ANYONE ELSE HERE. SO THERE.  

Important Information

Terms of Use