Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

I’d be happy with a digital EP for Angel/Into the Groove as I can’t imagine they’d give us alternate versions of ItG. They’ve never given us the video version with the “good going, stranger” line before so that would be fun. I can’t imagine they’d suddenly release the movie version for the first time on one of these digital EPs, as cool as that would be.

I think it would be 

Into the Groove (single version)

Angel (radio edit / 7” edit)

Angel (dance mix)

Angel (dance mix edit) 

The original album version wasn’t on any singles so they might skip that. Burning Up wasn’t on US versions of Angel 7” or 12” and while Shoo Bee Doo and Everybody were on Into the Groove that track was only a separate single internationally. So it’s quite possible that none of those would be included either. 

Fingers crossed it doesn’t turn out that the tapes for the mixes/edits of Angel have been lost.

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

I’d be happy with a digital EP for Angel/Into the Groove as I can’t imagine they’d give us alternate versions of ItG. They’ve never given us the video version with the “good going, stranger” line before so that would be fun. I can’t imagine they’d suddenly release the movie version for the first time on one of these digital EPs, as cool as that would be.

I think it would be 

Into the Groove (single version)

Angel (radio edit / 7” edit)

Angel (dance mix)

Angel (dance mix edit) 

The original album version wasn’t on any singles so they might skip that. Burning Up wasn’t on US versions of Angel 7” or 12” and while Shoo Bee Doo was on Into the Groove that tracks was only a separate single internationally. So it’s quite possible neither of those would be included either. 

Fingers crossed it doesn’t turn out that the tapes for the mixes/edits of Angel have been lost.

Important Information

Terms of Use