Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

referring back to recent posts:

Yes I agree that they should have put The Holiday Collection on digital as an EP this summer. A nice way to give Holiday a presence in the singles section on streaming as it least it would have the digital debut of Causing a Commotion (silver screen edit) to give it some relevance to attract virtue interest of her fans to start streaming it. 

I’d be down for a Who’s That Girl / Causing a Commotion combined remix EP. A nice it would be to get both pieces of cover artwork back in to my Apple Music, I feel like we will be waiting forever to get both of these singles on digital individually. The iTunes downloads for a combined EP would perform better too. Personally I’d never buy mp3s, but it’s clearly still important to the digital release strategy. 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

referring back to recent posts:

Yes I agree that they should have put The Holiday Collection on digital as an EP this summer. A nice way to give Holiday a presence in the singles section on streaming as it least it would have the digital debut of Causing a Commotion (silver screen edit) to give it some relevance to attract virtue interest of her fans to start streaming it. 

I’d be down for a Who’s That Girl / Causing a Commotion combined remix EP. I feel like we will be waiting forever to get both of these singles on digital individually. The iTunes downloads for a combined EP would perform better too. Personally I’d never buy mp3s, but it’s clearly still important to the digital release strategy. 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

Yes I agree they should have put The Holiday Collection on digital as an EP. A nice way to give Holiday a presence in the singles section on streaming as it least it would have the digital debut of Causing a Commotion (silver screen edit) to give it some relevance to attract virtue interest of her fans to start streaming it. 

I’d be down for a Who’s That Girl / Causing a Commotion combined remix EP. I feel like we will be waiting forever to get both of these singles on digital individually 

Important Information

Terms of Use