Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

1 hour ago, Donna said:

I'm confused? What's stopping you from doing that now?  Maybe you are referring to being able to simply "stream" those mixes, but no "law" is keeping those mixes from being on your phone.  I have nearly most of her catalog on my Iphone, including these mixes.  Those mixes are so easily obtained off the internet, and in fact, I'm sure there are links to them at this very forum, which allow you to download.  

Since an iOS update ages ago I can’t copy/transfer mp3 files on to my iPhone anymore to play through the Apple Music app. It still syncs libraries with iTunes, but matches my mp3s against what tracks that it has in its library. So any demos, live versions or remixes in my library of mp3s that aren’t on Apple Music get matched with the standard versions of the tracks instead.  

If anyone can recommend on app on Apple Store that will let me copy my mp3s on to an iPhone though, I’d be very interested. 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

1 hour ago, Donna said:

I'm confused? What's stopping you from doing that now?  Maybe you are referring to being able to simply "stream" those mixes, but no "law" is keeping those mixes from being on your phone.  I have nearly most of her catalog on my Iphone, including these mixes.  Those mixes are so easily obtained off the internet, and in fact, I'm sure there are links to them at this very forum, which allow you to download.  

Since an iOS update ages ago I can’t copy mp3s to my iPhone anymore to play through the Apple Music app. It still syncs libraries with iTunes, but matches tracks against what it has in its library. It doesn’t actually mp3 files on to my iPhone anymore. So any demos, live versions or remixes in my library of mp3s that aren’t on Apple Music get matched with the standard versions of the tracks instead.  

If anyone can recommend on app on Apple Store that will let me copy my mp3s on to an iPhone though, I’d be very interested. 

Important Information

Terms of Use