Edit History

Harrdust

Harrdust

I'm hoping for a few deluxe expanded editions like 3cds & 2 dvds/1 blu-ray. BUT if she's going to release a new album that period we are really in a bad fate. :P

ALSO, I don't want Rhino to touch these projects please! Hire some professionals because we already know what they're doing with the songs and the cheap scanned LP and single artworks. How hard is to dig and make clean scans of those photos and recreate them with an actual graphic designer? Kylie did that on her re-issues so it's possible not expensive at all. C'mon it's Madonna!

Harrdust

Harrdust

I'm hoping for a few deluxe expanded editions like 3cds & 2 dvds/1 blu-ray. BUT if she's going to release a new album that period we are really in a bad fate. :P

ALSO, I don't want Rhino to touch these projects please! Hire some professionals because we already know what they're doing with the songs and the cheap scanned LP and single artwork. How hard is to dig and make clean scans of those photos and recreate them? Kylie did that on her re-issues.

Harrdust

Harrdust

ALSO, I don't want Rhino to touch these projects please!

Important Information

Terms of Use