Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

29 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

I honestly wish she would just stand there and sing and focus on voice but she’s a performer and walls need to be humped ;)

she would absolutely hate that idea lol i also think she was concentrating on not falling on her arse wearing heels etc - you can tell she is not confident in them due to lack of practice - i think lots of things can knock you vocally and moving about and humping walls is one of them along with being out of breath ..i dont know she seems breathless a lot since the launch of madame x i dont know if its adrenaline mixed with nerves or age or just lack of training - even in interviews she seems like out of breath - anybody noticed this or is it just me - i dont get the shock though she has never ever been a great live singer - she has had both bad and good moments throughout her career its nothing new 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

27 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

I honestly wish she would just stand there and sing and focus on voice but she’s a performer and walls need to be humped ;)

she would absolutely hate that idea lol i also think she was concentrating on not falling on her arse wearing heels etc - you can tell she is not confident in them due to lack of practice - i think lots of things can knock you vocally and moving about and humping walls is one of them along with being out of breath ..i dont know she seems breathless a lot since the launch of madame x i dont know if its adrenaline mixed with nerves or age or just lack of training - even in interviews she seems like out of breath - anybody noticed this or is it just me ?

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

21 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

she would absolutely hate that idea lol i also think she was concentrating on not falling on her arse wearing heels etc - you can tell she is not confident in them due to lack of practice - i think lots of things can knock you vocally and moving about and humping walls is one of them along with being out of breath ..i dont know she seems breathless a lot since the launch of madame x i dont know if its adrenaline mixed with nerves or age or just lack of training 

Important Information

Terms of Use