Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

Very impressed by the jazzy/stripped down version of Dark Ballet, without the vocoder it's so good. Once again, I'm surprised how happy she is while she's on a stage recently and let me say that seeing her smiling nowadays is such a rare event. I've always seen her as a damn robot, but being able to observe how much she wants to be drowned by fans love just melted my heart. And...for who wonder if she is depressed, I'd like to say she's always been prone to melancholy (Jesus, the word 'depression' is so overused without knowledge) and it emerges from every single interview she has had thorugh the years, especially in the early '90s. maybe you missed it. Last thing, lots of comments about her general physical appereance make me wanna bleach my eyes and throw my medical textbooks in the bin lol.

i cant at her moving the security guard out of the way so she can get closer to fans , she had a go at security for not letting fans forward at her rebel heart show ..its great that she is finally wanting to connect to fans in this way - its just freestyle madonna im sure the fans that were there had a good time :) obviously crappy mobile videos of it are not going to do it any justice - its deffo a you had to be there performance 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Very impressed by the jazzy/stripped down version of Dark Ballet, without the vocoder it's so good. Once again, I'm surprised how happy she is while she's on a stage recently and let me say that seeing her smiling nowadays is such a rare event. I've always seen her as a damn robot, but being able to observe how much she wants to be drowned by fans love just melted my heart. And...for who wonder if she is depressed, I'd like to say she's always been prone to melancholy (Jesus, the word 'depression' is so overused without knowledge) and it emerges from every single interview she has had thorugh the years, especially in the early '90s. maybe you missed it. Last thing, lots of comments about her general physical appereance make me wanna bleach my eyes and throw my medical textbooks in the bin lol.

i cant at her moving the security guard out of the way so she can get closer to fans , she had a go at security for not letting fans forward at her rebel heart show ..its great that she is finally wanting to connect to fans in this way - its just freestyle madonna im sure the fans that were there had a good time :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use