Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

6 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

i cant take you seriously when using that picture , i feel you have a different motive here but its ok keep it up lol 

8 hours ago, the queen said:

Really? Well, for me it's painful to watch. Madonna's puffy face and her creaking dull movements. It just sad to watch her struggling.

And Madonna is absolutely right. Madame X tour is a show where cameras should never be allowed.

That means including Professional camera too!!

If you saw this show in person, the intimacy given by a small space can make you fantasize. However, from the moment this show is filmed with a camera(even film with professional camera and heavy editing), the fantasy disappears and only the harsh reality remains. Small and crude stage equipment that doesn't suit the queen of pop... Flamboyant editing could not hide its crudeness. 

And her dull body movements were too painful and sad to watch.

dull body movements , oh you mean because she was suffering in pain ? nice ..you know what is dull - YOU , your past comments and the unflattering picture that haters are using on her social media pages ...that is dull - did you really think by calling yourself "the queen " people would not figure out what you are ? 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

i cant take you seriously when using that picture , i feel you have a different motive here but its ok keep it up lol 

Really? Well, for me it's painful to watch. Madonna's puffy face and her creaking dull movements. It just sad to watch her struggling.

And Madonna is absolutely right. Madame X tour is a show where cameras should never be allowed.

If you saw this show in person, the intimacy given by a small space can make you fantasize. However, from the moment this show is filmed with a camera(even film with professional camera and heavy editing), the fantasy disappears and only the harsh reality remains. Small and crude stage equipment that doesn't suit the queen of pop... Flamboyant editing could not hide its crudeness. 

dull body movements , oh you mean because she was suffering in pain ? nice ..you know what is dull - YOU , your past comments and the unflattering picture that haters are using on her social media pages ...that is dull 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

Just now, hankypanky2021 said:

dull body movements , oh you mean because she was suffering in pain ? nice ..you know what is dull - YOU 

Important Information

Terms of Use