Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

1 minute ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

I dont have a problem with her being sexual as long as the music is great, something that the track sex does not achieve. Regarding her media, I could care less if it was ruining her reputation as long as she was not trying to be relevant again. But since she seems to be trying to get hits by collaborating, it bothers me she is self destroying. But I have some positivity going into 2022 for her new projects.

again you are talking like you are the worlds best music critic lol ...you are not ..i see the shade you throw at madonna in all of your posts - im just glad she is ALIVE and recording unlike a lot of her peers so whatever

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

Just now, Ziggy Stardust said:

I dont have a problem with her being sexual as long as the music is great, something that the track sex does not achieve. Regarding her media, I could care less if it was ruining her reputation as long as she was not trying to be relevant again. But since she seems to be trying to get hits by collaborating, it bothers me she is self destroying. But I have some positivity going into 2022 for her new projects.

again you are talking like you are the worlds best music critic lol ...you are not 

Important Information

Terms of Use