Edit History

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

Don ´t you think that as great as this era was, and crucial for her carreer, that album, as the music one, could have had more life than it had? I mean, the whole brunette imaginery was cut I think before the album came, because of the making of Dick tracy, and that changed everything. Keep it together could have been biger with a clip, and Blode ambition, as amazing and crucial as it was, was promoting dick tracy and vogue too, but Like a prayer deserved a tour on it´s own, the like a prayer tour that was firstly considered. The same happened with Music or MDNA or Rebel Heart and even with Hard candy,they could have had more singles but I think she was into the drowned world tour and cut all the promotion. Bedtime stories, True Blue, ROL, COADF or Erotica I think were developed to its full potential, even if some of the lacked a tour, as ROL, but the promo was amazing.

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

Don ´t you think that as great as this era was, and crucial for her carreer, that album, as the music one, could have had more life than it had? I mean, the whole brunette imaginery was cut I think before the album came, because of the making of Dick tracy, and that changed everything. Keep it together could have been biger with a clip, and Blode ambition, as amazing and crucial as it was, was promoting dick tracy and vogue too, but Like a prayer deserved a tour on it´s own, the like a prayer tour that was firstly considered. The same happened with Music or MDNA or Rebel Heart and even with Hard candy,they could have had more singles but I think she was into the drowned world tour and cut all the promotion. Bedtime stories, True Blue, ROL, COADF or Erotica I think were developed to its full potential.

Important Information

Terms of Use