Edit History

Banned

Banned

17 minutes ago, androiduser said:

of course, the most successful female performer of all times has done terribly with the general public, and has only succeeded thanks to the hardcore REAL fans and brilliant songs such as Like Prayer and Material Gwurrrlllll. Beyonce, on the other hand, has done well thanks to using Madonna.

Madonna did well due to the support of her massive fan base at that time! She has been way too controversial to appeal to the general public and took way too many risks as a artist ! Beyonce appeals more to the public than madonna because i dont think she is controversial as such like she dont go on a stage live on tv and tell a president to go suck a dick etc ! She doesnt bug the public as much as madonna does :) i think people will go out of the way to not listen to madonna because they dont like her as a person ! Beyonce song has done well due to the amazing sample used from a classic song and the amazing management she has and the record company ! In my opinion its not that great of a track but by god she has a amazing team and i actually thinks she pours her own money into her work , videos and promo and madonna sadly frowns upon this sadly !

Banned

Banned

8 minutes ago, androiduser said:

of course, the most successful female performer of all times has done terribly with the general public, and has only succeeded thanks to the hardcore REAL fans and brilliant songs such as Like Prayer and Material Gwurrrlllll. Beyonce, on the other hand, has done well thanks to using Madonna.

Madonna did well due to the support of her massive fan base at that time! She has been way too controversial to appeal to the general public and took way too many risks as a artist ! Beyonce appeals more to the public than madonna because i dont think she is controversial as such like she dont go on a stage live on tv and tell a president to go suck a dick etc ! She doesnt bug the public as much as madonna does :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use