Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

4 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I think Maluma  is a true gentleman and has a lot of affection for her. He probably didn’t know she was having issues when he invited her to perform there because the last time he performed with her at the Billboard Music Awards she was fine and the performance came off well. 

omg what issues lol ? he clearly rehearsed with her,,something went wrong with music but medellin went smoothly.. issues lol ..i think maybe a few are finding it hard to accept that she is not as slim and toned as she was at the mtv perfomance and her ass looked bigger in this performance and we all know how some fans feel about that lol 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

2 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I think Maluma  is a true gentleman and has a lot of affection for her. He probably didn’t know she was having issues when he invited her to perform there because the last time he performed with her at the Billboard Music Awards she was fine and the performance came off well. 

omg what issues lol ? he clearly rehearsed with her,,something went wrong with music but medellin went smoothly.. issues lol 

Important Information

Terms of Use