Edit History

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

First of all, I had never seen Madonna nervous, it is the first time I see her like this and I noticed this from the beginning of the performance when she was holding hands with Maluma, at that moment I felt that something was not right and I confirmed it when I saw the rest of the presentation.

vlcsnap-2022-05-02-01h47m22s086uuu.png.6d877d7f802873616fa88cde3e53ba9a.png

I had an intuition, so I decided to look for more information and I found this interview in Dazed and Confused magazine where Madonna says:

“I have moments where i feel incredibly invincible and know that i have the audience in my hand. I know that everything is absolutely perfect. And then I have panic attacks, where i feel like everyone is breathing my air, and I might just die on stage. I normally try to turn my back to the audience, take a deep breath and remind myself that it’s all temporary"

https://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2008/madonna-worldwide-exclusive-in-dazed-and-confused/

I think that this theory of panic attacks, which as some may know make the person nervous for fear that something bad is going to happen to them, was the cause of the show not being as many expected. These nerves were perhaps the culprits of forgetting the lyrics and choreography or starting to sing ahead of time. By the way, it reminded me of the 2021 Mtv awards where she also almost forgot what she was going to say and it is probably more difficult for her to control these panic attacks in front of so many people, this could also be one of the reasons why she decided to make her presentations in theaters which are a more intimate place and where the amount of public is smaller.

On the other hand, many have commented on her outfit that they found it ridiculous. It seemed extravagant to me, just like Maluma's pants, maybe it was all about that. Therefore, to say that her outfit was ridiculous is somewhat exaggerated, in any case, true ridiculous costumes would be these:

historische-fotos41-06rrrr.jpg.428901779d351bf7ac6056cf2491f5d9.jpgladygaga_outrageous_7t55.jpg.141a1f831d68ae67b4b396b5089ad517.jpg

If the panic attacks were the cause that the show did not turn out as many wanted (I loved it and I already downloaded it and it is saved on my hard drive) as good fans it is up to us to support her and not make fun of her or put her in the same bag of other artists who did let themselves be carried away by vices and ended their lives in an absurd and predictable way. And even if Madonna has 30 years of experience, we must hope that one day she will make a mistake with the lyrics because she is not perfect.

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

First of all, I had never seen Madonna nervous, it is the first time I see her like this and I noticed this from the beginning of the performance when she was holding hands with Maluma, at that moment I felt that something was not right and I confirmed it when I saw the rest of the presentation.

vlcsnap-2022-05-02-01h47m22s086uuu.png.6d877d7f802873616fa88cde3e53ba9a.png

I had an intuition, so I decided to look for more information and I found this interview in Dazed and Confused magazine where Madonna says:

“I have moments where i feel incredibly invincible and know that i have the audience in my hand. I know that everything is absolutely perfect. And then I have panic attacks, where i feel like everyone is breathing my air, and I might just die on stage. I normally try to turn my back to the audience, take a deep breath and remind myself that it’s all temporary"

https://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2008/madonna-worldwide-exclusive-in-dazed-and-confused/

I think that this theory of panic attacks, which as some may know make the person nervous for fear that something bad is going to happen to them, was the cause of the show not being as many expected. These nerves were perhaps the culprits of forgetting the lyrics and choreography or starting to sing ahead of time. By the way, it reminded me of the 2021 Mtv awards where she also almost forgot what she was going to say and it is probably more difficult for her to control these panic attacks in front of so many people, this could also be one of the reasons why she decided to make his presentations in theaters which are a more intimate place and where the amount of public is smaller.

On the other hand, many have commented on her outfit that they found it ridiculous. It seemed extravagant to me, just like Maluma's pants, maybe it was all about that. Therefore, to say that her outfit was ridiculous is somewhat exaggerated, in any case, true ridiculous costumes would be these:

historische-fotos41-06rrrr.jpg.428901779d351bf7ac6056cf2491f5d9.jpgladygaga_outrageous_7t55.jpg.141a1f831d68ae67b4b396b5089ad517.jpg

If the panic attacks were the cause that the show did not turn out as many wanted (I loved it and I already downloaded it and it is saved on my hard drive) as good fans it is up to us to support her and not make fun of her or put her in the same bag of other artists who did let themselves be carried away by vices and ended their lives in an absurd and predictable way. And even if Madonna has 30 years of experience, we must hope that one day she will make a mistake with the lyrics because she is not perfect.

Important Information

Terms of Use