Edit History

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

Although I am surprised (disappointed) that Mother and Father is so low and Die Another Day is so high in the results, I am glad that the album in general has a good score and reception from the fans, so it was predictable a tour based on the songs on the album...

…but it wasn't like that because this album was practically relegated and few songs were performed on the tour taking their place nosy songs due to the cliché speech of “Reinvention”, by the way, could this have been something genuine or forced? Soon I will talk about this topic in a post (I need a little more information)

and I'm still waiting for a live presentation of one of the best ballads on the album: Love Profusion, since Madonna made me believe that she would perform it live on tour, since it was not only a single from the album but also had a video (quite insipid and sleepy to be honest) but I was very disappointed not to see this song in the setlist of the tour (not even in the discards) but despite this I still have the hope of seeing it performed live as it deserves.

chaosmen1984mk

chaosmen1984mk

Although I am surprised (disappointed) that Mother and Father is so low and Die Another Day is so high in the results, I am glad that the album in general has a good score and reception from the fans, so it was predictable a tour based on the songs on the album...

…but it wasn't like that because this album was practically relegated and few songs were performed on the tour taking their place nosy songs due to the cliché speech of “Reinvention”, by the way, could this have been something genuine or forced? Soon I will talk about this topic in a post (I need a little more information)

By the way, I'm still waiting for a live presentation of one of the best ballads on the album: Love Profusion, since Madonna made me believe that she would perform it live on tour, since it was not only a single from the album but also had a video (quite insipid and sleepy to be honest) but I was very disappointed not to see this song in the setlist of the tour (not even in the discards) but despite this I still have the hope of seeing it performed live as it deserves.

Important Information

Terms of Use