Edit History

Banned

Banned

21 minutes ago, MadameX said:

image.thumb.png.d3c621c9c5c85dabdfd2a58e20ed7666.png

To be honest, I'm impressed! Her body looks completely different from when she appeared on Jimmy Fallon Show a few days ago! I want to know what is her secret!! In just a few days her waist and hips halved! That's impressive!

Different angles ! Different outfit and different pose but happy birthday to madonna anyway right ! Lovely post by you by the way Tbh i dont recall her arse looking like that on jimmy fallon show but a big A FOR effort ! Did you watch and freeze the show just to get the worst possible angle of her ass and take a screen cap ,Jesus christ we all know her pics are edited do people need to go on and on and on about it ! Obsessed much ! Either way she looks amazing fantastic i really truly love it just fantastic 

Banned

Banned

18 minutes ago, MadameX said:

To be honest, I'm impressed! Her body looks completely different from when she appeared on Jimmy Fallon Show a few days ago! I want to know what is her secret!! In just a few days her waist and hips halved! That's impressive!

Different angles ! Different out fit but happy birthday to madonna anyway right ! Lovely post by you by the way Tbh i dont recall her arse looking like that on jimmy fallon show but a big A FOR effort ! Did you watch and freeze the show just to get the worst possible angle of her ass and take a screen cap ,Jesus christ we all know her pics are edited do people need to go on and on and on about it ! Obsessed much ! Either way she looks amazing fantastic i really truly love it just fantastic 

Banned

Banned

15 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Different angles ! Different out fit but happy birthday to madonna anyway right ! Lovely post ! Tbh i dont recall her arse looking like that on jimmy fallon show but a A FOR effort ! Did you watch and freeze the show just to get the worst possible angle of her ass ? Jesus christ 

Important Information

Terms of Use