Edit History

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Are you serious?  Do your research. I'm not going to to do it for ya!  Good luck! You need to come reality Madonna hasn't been the kindest person herself and there are many who experience her rudeness in the 80s and 90's.

I am deadly serious im not doing research i want video proof not some article that claims she said this or that ! You made the claim now prove it the way you have gone on there must be thousands of instances of this behaviour so it wont be hard for you to find and im talking personal attacks live on tv and angry attacks towards another artist not her bratty behaviour towards crew in truth or dare 

Banned

Banned

2 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Are you serious?  Do your research. I'm not going to to do it for ya!  Good luck! You need to come reality Madonna hasn't been the kindest person herself and there are many who experience her rudeness in the 80s and 90's.

I am deadly serious im not doing research i want video proof not some article that claims she said this or that ! You made the claim now prove it the way you have gone on there must be thousands of instances of this behaviour ! 

Banned

Banned

Just now, Ch3rish said:

I am deadly serious im not doing research i want video proof not some article that claims she said this or that ! You made the claim now prove it 

Important Information

Terms of Use