Edit History

Banned

Banned

10 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Are you serious?  Do your research. I'm not going to to do it for ya!  Good luck! You need to come reality Madonna hasn't been the kindest person herself and there are many who experience her rudeness in the 80s and 90's.

Prove it ! You made the claim prove it because she has never behaved like elton ever not towards another artist live on tv infact madonna is one of the few megastars that didnt  throw shade at other artists i mean she is like a kick her we will all kick her kind of person ! Cher , janet, michael ,elton have all said nasty things about her but what exacly has she said about another artist that is nasty ! Please find me proof of this ?

Banned

Banned

6 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Are you serious?  Do your research. I'm not going to to do it for ya!  Good luck! You need to come reality Madonna hasn't been the kindest person herself and there are many who experience her rudeness in the 80s and 90's.

Prove it ! You made the claim prove it because she has never behaved like elton ever not towards another artist live on tv infact madonna is one of the few megastars that threw shade at other artists i mean she is like a kick her we will all kick her kind of person ! Cher , janet, michael ,elton have all said nasty things about her but what exacly has she said about another artist that is nasty ! Please find me proof of this ?

Important Information

Terms of Use