Edit History

Banned

Banned

5 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I never said thousands.  You need to take a breather and again do your research. 

Oh ive done my research and i know im right ! Ive followed madonna for decades and i know she is not guilty of this behaviour like elton john ! She would never behave like him unless you mean her bratty behaviour in the 90s but this is different im talking about a time she has gone to eltons or cher or mariahs level of shade throwing 

prove me wrong , you made the claim now back up what you claimed 

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I never said thousands.  You need to take a breather and again do your research. 

Oh ive done my research and i know im right ! Ive followed madonna for decades and i know she is not guilty of this behaviour like elton john ! She would never behave like him

prove me wrong , you made the claim now back up what you claimed 

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Oh ive done my research and i know im right ! Ive followed madonna for decades and i know she is not guilty of this behaviour like elton john ! She would never behave like him

prove me wrong 

Banned

Banned

1 minute ago, Ch3rish said:

Important Information

Terms of Use