Edit History

Banned

Banned

Im aware of her being a bitch and ruthless as a business woman and prob a boss but this is not what i was talking about i have never witnessed madonna in a fit of rage hate shade throwing towards another artist ! Ever ! I mean part of me wishes she had responded to some of the shit thrown at her by other artists but she just bites her tongue snd doesnt clap back ! Even with 50 cent saying nasty shit about her she did not get personal to him in her response - she should come in this forum and clap back to some of the horrible things said about her by her SUPPOSED fans lol

anyway i think the elton and britney thing if true is a bit cheap and britney should have done a solo comeback song her fans deserve it now they prob wont get a new solo song for ages not with all the shit surrounding her kicking off again 

Banned

Banned

Im aware of her being a bitch and ruthless as a business woman and prob a boss but this is not what i was talking about i have never witnessed madonna in a fit if rage hate shade throwing towards another artist ! Ever ! I mean part of me wishes she had responded to some of the shit thrown at her by other artists but she just bites her tongue snd doesnt clap back ! Even with 50 cent saying nasty shit about her she did not get personal to him in her response - she should come in this forum and clap back to some of the horrible things said about her by her SUPPOSED fans lol

Banned

Banned

Im aware of her being a bitch and ruthless as a business woman and prob a boss but this is not what i was talking about i have never witnessed madonna in a fit if rage hate shade throwing towards another artist ! Ever ! I mean part of me wishes she had responded to some of the shit thrown at her by other artists but she just bites her tongue snd doesnt clap back ! Even with 50 cent saying nasty shit about her she did not get personal to him in her response - she should come in this forum and clap back to some of the horrible things said about her lol

Banned

Banned

Im aware of her being a bitch and ruthless as a business woman and prob a boss but this is not what i was talking about i have never witnessed madonna in a fit if rage hate shade throwing towards another artist ! Ever ! I mean part of me wishes she had responded to some of the shit thrown at her by other artists but she just bites her tongue snd doesnt clap back ! Even with 50 cent saying nasty shit about her she did not get personal to him in her response 

Important Information

Terms of Use