Edit History

Banned

Banned

5 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I think she knows she cannot be popular anymore as she was so she does the opposite of trying to be liked, as a defense.

In reality the ageist is she. She hates being older and she is not confortable in her own skin, in my opinion. I don´t see balanced as she seemed before, anymore, nor her work is.

Lool as you saying she is trying to save face ! Shes always been like this and how the hell is she ageist ? Jesus christ !  She is deffo not trying to be liked lol

infact being disliked is prob something she thinks adds to her artistry and she believes artists are here to disturb the peace and with that comes a cost of offending people 

kylie tries to be liked not madonna 

i swear i dont think some of you are even fans on this page 

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I think she knows she cannot be popular anymore as she was so she does the opposite of trying to be liked, as a defense.

In reality the ageist is she. She hates being older and she is not confortable in her own skin, in my opinion. I don´t see balanced as she seemed before, anymore, nor her work is.

Lool as you saying she is trying to save face ! Shes always been like this and how the hell is she ageist ? Jesus christ !  She is deffo not trying to be liked lol

infact being disliked is prob something she things adds to her artistry and she believes artists are here to disturb the peace and with that comes a cost of offending people 

kylie tries to be liked not madonna 

Banned

Banned

3 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Banned

Banned

1 minute ago, Drownedboy said:

Lool as you saying she is trying to save face ! Shes always been like this and how the hell is she ageist ? Jesus christ !  

Banned

Banned

1 minute ago, Drownedboy said:

Lool as yoi ssying she is trying to save face ! Shes always been like this and how the hell is she ageist ? Jesus christ 

Important Information

Terms of Use