Edit History

Banned

Banned

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Sergio said:

I was shocked to hear she said she has ugly teeth (Late night show), I think she has wonderful teeth, love that gab too. I like some of the grills, not all. 

I think this may have been scripted as it was a funny moment when he agreed with her ! Well i hope its this cos she does not have ugly teeth and if she really thought this she would have had them fixed and got veneers etc ! I think she genuinely likes wearing them and a plus for her is that they irritate people including her fans which she is very aware of ! I wonder who tells her how fans feel and if they even should be telling her because we all sound like a bunch of racist judgemental people who treat her like a performing monkey lol. Racist because of the time fans jump to a conclusion she is making a hip hop rap record because she works with a black producer or song writer ! If she read this forum she would prob cry 

Banned

Banned

8 minutes ago, Unapologetic Sergio said:

I was shocked to hear she said she has ugly teeth (Late night show), I think she has wonderful teeth, love that gab too. I like some of the grills, not all. 

I think this may have been scripted as it was a funny moment when he agreed with her ! Well i hope its this cos she does not have ugly teeth and if she really thought this she would have had them fixed and got veneers etc ! 

Banned

Banned

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Sergio said:

I think this may have been scripted as it was a funny moment when he agreed with her ! Well i hope its this cos she does not have ugly teeth and if she really thought this she would have had then fixed and got veneers etc ! 

Important Information

Terms of Use