Edit History

DJ N A

DJ N A

1 hour ago, dela01 said:

I read that a lot of you will assist to several concert nights.  How can you pay for it?  I have a really good situation, but I never had in mind to buy tickets for more than one night and I'm not going to spend more than 500$CAN on a ticket.

Even one concert is a fantastic experience. Don't compare yourself to other fans. Go have a blast!

DJ N A

DJ N A

1 hour ago, dela01 said:

I read that a lot of you will assist to several concert nights.  How can you pay for it?  I have a really good situation, but I never had in mind to buy tickets for more than one night and I'm not going to spend more than 500$CAN on a ticket.

I'm seeing three shows. Potentially buying a fourth one if I can make it work.

I can't speak to anyone else's situation but I paid cash for two of my tickets from my personal savings. Those tickets equaled about $1400 total. I put the third ticket on my credit card ($700). Of course I'll have to get a flight/hotel/etc later this year too. I can't deny that I'm in a privileged situation: No kids. Not a lot of debt. I have a great job that pays well. My husband has a great job that pays even better - and he understands that these Madonna concert trips are important to me.

There were definitely times in my 20's when I wasn't as well-off that I couldn't do multiple concert dates though. Even one concert is a fantastic experience. Don't compare yourself to other fans. Go have a blast!

Important Information

Terms of Use