Edit History

MAX_donna

MAX_donna

9 hours ago, Jackie said:

I did - and I respectfully ask that everyone stop commenting about her body, her face, her ass, her choices - it only brings negative into the forum.

You are right. Her choices are her choices, and the negative only brings negative.

Of course, I wasn't talking about her age but about mine (I was too young to see her tours, and that's just my big regret)

MAX_donna

MAX_donna

I did - and I respectfully ask that everyone stop commenting about her body, her face, her ass, her choices - it only brings negative into the forum.

You are right. Her choices are her choices, and the negative only brings negative.

I wasn't talking about her age but about mine (I was too young to see her tours, and that's just my big regret)

MAX_donna

MAX_donna

You are right. Her choices is her choices, and the negative only brings negative.

I wasn't talking about her age but about mine (I was too young to see her tours, and that's just my big regret)

Important Information

Terms of Use