Edit History

mazzona

mazzona

Chris does great quality music! His sound is quite fresh and artistic, rather than redundant. I am quite excited to hear the collabs! Hopefully, M sings but not in a 'Champagne Rose' way. 

Also, please pay a little bit of attention to not misgender Chris despite otherwise having been voiced many times. We already see and live in quite troubling times for trans folks especially in the US. 

mazzona

mazzona

Chris does great quality music! His sound is quite fresh and artistic, rather than redundant. I am quite excited to hear the collabs! Hopefully, M sings but not in a 'Champagne Rose' way. 

Also, please pay a little bit of attention to not misgender some despite otherwise having been voiced many times. We already see and live in quite troubling times for trans folks especially in the US. 

mazzona

mazzona

Chris does great quality of music! His sound is quite fresh and artistic, rather than redundant. I am quite excited to hear the collabs! Hopefully, M sings but not in a 'Champagne Rose' way. 

Also, please little bit of attention to not misgender some despite otherwise has been voiced many times. We already see and live in quite troubling times for trans folks especially in the US. 

Important Information

Terms of Use