Edit History

dude78

dude78

Well my parents have been hearing passivly M's music since i became a fan at the age of 6 in 1984. actually my Mom still likes la Isla and my late Father's fave was papa don't preach (since he thought the song was positivly dedicated to dad :tongue:)

As Italians, we watched togehter Whos That Girl tour Torino and Blond Ambition Barcelona, both broadcasted on Rai Uno. and of course San Remo 95 and 98...infact i was there in 98 where i saw our spiritual Queen for the first time :hearteyes:

In early 90ies however it wasnt that cool beeing a fan for me because of all this bruhu ha ha around Sex/Erotica. Infact i kept my Sex book hidden at a friends place :smile:

Around Bedtime Stories, Evita, Ray of Light my parents became M friendli again, since then she has become a mother and did perform more seriously..

Nobody knew back then M would be massivly provocative again in 00..

At last i took my Mom with to Sticky and Sweet Zürich 08. I have a cool Mother :hearteyes:

dude78

dude78

Well my parents have been hearing passivly M's music since i became a fan at the age of 6 in 1984. actually my Mom still likes la Isla and my late Father's fave was papa don't preach (since he thought the song was positivly dedicated to dad :tongue:)

As Italians, we watched togehter Whos That Girl tour Torino and Blond Ambition Barcelona, both broadcasted on Rai Uno. and of course San Remo 95 and 98...infact i was there in 98 where i saw our spiritual Queen for the first time :hearteyes:

In early 90ies however it wasnt that cool beeing a fan for me because of all this bruhu ha ha around Sex/Erotica. Infact i kept my Sex book hidden at a friends place :smile:

Around Bedtime Stories and Evita my parents became M friendli again, since then she became a mother and did perform more seriously..

Nobody knew back then M would be massivly provocative again in 00..

At last i took my Mom with to Sticky and Sweet Zürich 08. I have a cool Mother :hearteyes:

Important Information

Terms of Use