Edit History

FraP

FraP

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

She plays the role of the "alchemist."

The-Holy-Mountain-HERO.jpg

The section is about her journey to enlightenment, and eventually empowerment (dont cry for me...).

Her first step is to leave all materialistic things behind, by destroying her ego.

We see the enneagram at the end of the performance (also seen in The Holy Mountain)

the-origin-of-the-ta-symbol-from-the-hol

This is prefaced earlier at the end of The Beast Within, with the quote from George Gurdjieff, who is responsible for bringing the enneagram symbol to the modern world. The system that Gurdjieff taught is a complex study of psychology, spirituality, and cosmology to help those understand their place in the universe and their objective purpose in life.

Wow!

Now I remember seeing this movie. I was 16 years old, and I recall finding it a bit brainy and boring. I think I would watch it with very different eyes, I've changed. I'll rewatch it; you've piqued my curiosity. Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

The performance stars with this exact pose and a very similar costume

HolyMountain03.jpg

Amazing cinematography, by the way.

It must be a movie to watch after smoking a joint 🤣

10 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

EY would be so coool 👌🏻 and imagine ‘Rain ‘ all 3 together 😍

Rain would be the coolest thing ever, but it's a performance they can't improvise. It requires extensive preparation for Madonna, who certainly doesn't have the vocal skills and abilities of Niki and Donna.

They need to rehearse all the harmonies and pretty much everything. 

Listening the trio sing Rain is a true dream.

Anyway, it's also a dream just to think that they might step on stage with her. Unfortunately, I think it won't happen, even though I hope for it.

If I ever spoke with Madonna, I would immediately advise her to call them (I wouldn't say anything else, ahahah)

FraP

FraP

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

She plays the role of the "alchemist."

The-Holy-Mountain-HERO.jpg

The section is about her journey to enlightenment, and eventually empowerment (dont cry for me...).

Her first step is to leave all materialistic things behind, by destroying her ego.

We see the enneagram at the end of the performance (also seen in The Holy Mountain)

the-origin-of-the-ta-symbol-from-the-hol

This is prefaced earlier at the end of The Beast Within, with the quote from George Gurdjieff, who is responsible for bringing the enneagram symbol to the modern world. The system that Gurdjieff taught is a complex study of psychology, spirituality, and cosmology to help those understand their place in the universe and their objective purpose in life.

Wow!

Now I remember seeing this movie. I was 16 years old, and I recall finding it a bit brainy and boring. I think I would watch it with very different eyes, I've changed. I'll rewatch it; you've piqued my curiosity. Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

The performance stars with this exact pose and a very similar costume

HolyMountain03.jpg

Amazing cinematography, by the way.

It must be a movie to watch after smoking a joint 🤣

4 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

EY would be so coool 👌🏻 and imagine ‘Rain ‘ all 3 together 😍

Rain would be the coolest thing ever, but it's a performance they can't improvise. It requires extensive preparation for Madonna, who certainly doesn't have the vocal skills and abilities of Niki and Donna.

They need to rehearse all the harmonies and pretty much everything 

Important Information

Terms of Use