Stage, places (Spoilers)

shakeyerdix

Now that she's left the seating crowd of London, I guess Antwerp was a standing around the stage circle.

I would like to know exactly where is the gold circles and the 2 pits to know where's the best area to go to. As I saw this interesting description of songs and stage geography.

391665635-17979303728593878-776249791306

Pits actually only make sense in a seated arena because a) then standing is something different and b) you have a separated entrance and general feel to it. 
If you have general admission for the floor as it is usual in the rest of Europe, the pits are just an area for people who are guaranteed a spot near / in between the stage while the other poor souls had to queue in front of the arena the entire day. 
Having said that, doing the Golden Circle is not a good idea this time. She is barely on the main stage. The pits are a very good compromise. But the best view is at the end of the mid catwalk, you know general admission access - no VIP ticket whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Pits actually only make sense in a seated arena because a) then standing is something different and b) you have a separated entrance and general feel to it. 
If you have general admission for the floor as it is usual in the rest of Europe, the pits are just an area for people who are guaranteed a spot near / in between the stage while the other poor souls had to queue in front of the arena the entire day. 
Having said that, doing the Golden Circle is not a good idea this time. She is barely on the main stage. The pits are a very good compromise. But the best view is at the end of the mid catwalk, you know general admission access - no VIP ticket whatsoever. 

I attended the Antwerp concert on general admission. I arrived at the arena around 17:00. The gate was opened at 18:30. The concert started at 22:00.

I managed to have a spot at the area indicated in red below, which in my opinion offers the best experience as you have a complete view of the stage and besides that she stays a lot of time on the left side.

IMG_2455.jpeg.47eda3ea339ce9e01efd94d4a0fb81a8.jpeg

13 minutes ago, thiagosb said:

I attended the Antwerp concert on general admission. I arrived at the arena around 17:00. The gate was opened at 18:30. The concert started at 22:00.

I managed to have a spot at the area indicated in red below, which in my opinion offers the best experience as you have a complete view of the stage and besides that she stays a lot of time on the left side.

IMG_2455.jpeg.47eda3ea339ce9e01efd94d4a0fb81a8.jpeg

I did Pit 2 so far and had no issues whatsoever. In fact, I will do the PITs again.
The green area in front of the stage (which were the most expensive tickets in London) ironically are far inferior compared to most other places on the floor. 

1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I did Pit 2 so far and had no issues whatsoever. In fact, I will do the PITs again.
The green area in front of the stage (which were the most expensive tickets in London) ironically are far inferior compared to most other places on the floor. 

I agree. Because you are in front of the main circular stage but miss all the action happening on the other areas. 

1 hour ago, thiagosb said:

I agree. Because you are in front of the main circular stage but miss all the action happening on the other areas. 

was the front pit (A) very crowded or do they keep it reasonable?  I assume that there are walkways so under the stage so one can go in and out?

Thanks for your answers.

I do 2x golden circles with package early entrance.

I know I will do first close to main stage but I would have liked to make the second at the very end of the longest catwalk to have a global view of it all but it looks impossible.

There are too many categories for the ground and at the end of the day it's not very satisfying... I wonder how is the experience when you only see a part of the show from your seat...

12 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Thanks for your answers.

I do 2x golden circles with package early entrance.

I know I will do first close to main stage but I would have liked to make the second at the very end of the longest catwalk to have a global view of it all but it looks impossible.

There are too many categories for the ground and at the end of the day it's not very satisfying... I wonder how is the experience when you only see a part of the show from your seat...

From a tiered seat you would literally see the entire show, so I imagine a positive experience.