Edit History

thiagosb

thiagosb

I noticed that the area dedicated to the golden circle in Stockholm was much bigger than at the venue in Antwerp for example. In Stockholm the GC took all the front of the stage and even around the catwalks. I wonder if this is going to be the case also for other venues such as Paris. 

thiagosb

thiagosb

I noticed that the area dedicated to the golden circle in Stockholm was much bugger than at the venue in Antwerp for example. In Stockholm the GC took all the front of the stage and even around the catwalks. I wonder if this is going to be the case also for other venues such as Paris for example. 

thiagosb

thiagosb

I noticed that the area dedicated to the golden circle in Stockholm was much bugger than at the venue in Antwerp for example. In Stockholm the GC took all the front of the stage and even around the catwalks. I wonder if this is going to be the case also for other venues such Paris for example. 

thiagosb

thiagosb

I noticed that the area dedicated to the golden circle in Stockholm was much bugger than at the venue in Antwerp for example. In Stockholm the GC took all the front of the stage and even around the runways. I wonder if this is going to be the case also for other venues such Paris for example. 

Important Information

Terms of Use