Edit History

juxnsp

juxnsp

Wrong words

I personally would love that the segment of I Will Survive changed into an acoustic song, different and unique for every show. Combined with small stories about M's career or engaging the audience for a moment while she is singing the song.

I love the energy of both Madonna and the dancers on Bitch I'm Madonna, but that messy outro into Celebration/Music should flow into a different outcome. Maybe she could incorporate elements of every massive tour ending she has had before: Holiday, Keep It Together, Music, Give It 2 Me and even I Rise into Celebration. As she thanks the audience, the crew, the special guests, etc, she and the dancers can finish up the show on a higher note rather than just dissappear on stage. And as the show ends, Bob can reappear (on stage or at the main screen) and kick the audience out as a final fun gag. Or a retrospective of Madonna's music videos goes way back into the past and "resets" the show for the next date. I don't know... Thoughts?

juxnsp

juxnsp

I personally would love that the segment of I Will Survive changed into an acoustic song different and unique for every show. Combined with small stories about M's career or engaging the audience for a moment while she is singing the song.

I personally love the energy of both Madonna and the dancers on Bitch I'm Madonna, but that messy outro into Celebration/Music should flow into a different outcome. Maybe she could incorporate elements of every massive tour ending she has had before: Holiday, Keep It Together, Music, Give It 2 Me and even I Rise into Celebration. As she thanks the audience, the crew, the special guests, etc, she and the dancers can finish up the show on a higher note rather than just dissappear on stage. And as the show ends, Bob can reappear (on stage or at the main screen) and kick the audience out as a final fun gag. Or a retrospective of Madonna's music videos goes way back into the past and "resets" the show for the next date. I don't know... Thoughts?

Important Information

Terms of Use