Liquid Love airplaying

Drownedboy

The other I went to have my haircut and when I was there, it was streamed Liquid love demo remixed, I almost fell of my chair. I mean, is this an official release? I think it was not!! Can you tell more on this subject? Cause I´m still wondering how it happens that this demo has casual airplay and remixed. And I must say it sounded amazing, her voice was so good when she recorded it.

Dear, if what I say is somehow useful to you, let's go ahead: there are several "counterfelt radios" (actually homework radios managed by former major-employed radialists or just radio afficionados) which play anything the radialist would like, no matter being it an official release or not.

For instance, even in Argentina the unofficial Brazilian rendition of Gaga's Always Remember Us This Way (known on YouTube as "Melô de Carla Cíntia," I suggest you do some search there) got some airplay.

At the time of MDNA Tour there was a French, unofficial radio, called "Candy Station," which used to play Madonna 24/7. Even some leaked demos got some airplay there eventually. It was heavily embedded to several Madonna fansites and fan blogs.

On 11/4/2023 at 6:09 AM, Drownedboy said:

The other I went to have my haircut and when I was there, it was streamed Liquid love demo remixed, I almost fell of my chair. I mean, is this an official release? I think it was not!! Can you tell more on this subject? Cause I´m still wondering how it happens that this demo has casual airplay and remixed. And I must say it sounded amazing, her voice was so good when she recorded it.

It could have been a playlist from one of the stylist.  I highly doubt the song is added to any official and legal streaming platform.  But there are a lot of streaming apps out there which aren't official which play a lot of random music from artists as well. 

19 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It could have been a playlist from one of the stylist.  I highly doubt the song is added to any official and legal streaming platform.  But there are a lot of streaming apps out there which aren't official which play a lot of random music from artists as well. 

I think the same with the Across the Sky at the grocery store.