Prague, Czech Republic [Sat Nov 7th & Sun Nov 8th, 2015]

groovyguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tony Villanueva

https://instagram.com/p/9wyfYNSxi_/

super_hero_tony "History" 1996 I LOVE Pragueâ—If you have never been here you should put it on the list. It is like a fantasy land. I don't know how it was possible that they preserved this architecture but it's unbelievable. The first time I came was 1996. We opened the "History" Tour here. A Giant statue of MJ. That was really my first International tour. We went EVERYWHERE! We created the tackiest lounge we could design on our bus we titled Coco's Lounge.Michael Bush added a karaoke machine (and some wine ) the party was on. In Amsterdam we did OTHER things. In Japan we premiered the "Ghost" Video, Denmark we saw The Little Mermaid, my friend Barbara and I would Rollerblade everywhere(I lost weight!)India we got mendis and South Africa a safari. The story continues tomorrow with Rebel â¤s in Miovat!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

madonna Just like a prayer..........in Prague!  â¤ #rebelhearttour

Posted Image

super_hero_tony SRDCEâ¤REBELAâ— Look who I found hanging around Prague! 2 local celebrities Pinocchio and friend , I suspect they are coming to the show. Dancer-Sohey Chan talking to 2 locals but I don't know if they answered him. And now I am at work. Ready for Rebel â¤'s Prague!! It's time for a "Holiday"‼

Posted Image

ayasato1006 After workout ..... ☠Prague

@@Gargamel are you stealing groovieguy's job ? he has been verified as the forum's official publicist.

Nope, Madonnalove! I'm not stealing anything to Groovyguy lol, I just like to share the informations, news or pictures I find on the web. I don't think that Groovyguy feels offended by my posts...!  *.*

Posted Image

madonna Just like a prayer..........in Prague!  â¤ #rebelhearttour

Is she hinting she's singing Like a Prayer for Prague?!

Btw she's staying at Mandarin Oriental hotel & some fans are staying there too! Hope they don't get arrested for stalking!  :tongue:

The Rebel Heart dancers and crew are really loving Prague, they keep posting about its beauty!

Kiley Dean â€@KileyDean  17h

Omg. I'm in Prague!!!! This city is ridiculous!!!!! Straight out o a story book! I love it here! #Prague #RebelHeartTour

The great beauty of Prague. Spires and spires and spires. #tourlife https://instagram.com/p/9wOFmgydf7/ 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image