Edit History

Magic Pussy

Magic Pussy

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

I fucking hate it when her concert films are made up of multiple shows.

And there is no way that she's releasing anything in 2024 that hasn't been edited first.

I feel like we’ve all seen so much great unedited fan footage it will be rough to see an official release except the sound will be consistent. Luckily the Rio show will air  live so it will be as close to the Olden Days like HBO Blond Ambition Nice and the few Europe shows that aired live for WTG and BA.

Magic Pussy

Magic Pussy

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

And there is no way that she's releasing anything in 2024 that hasn't been edited first.

I feel like we’ve all seen so much great unedited fan footage it will be rough to see an official release exept the sound will be consistent. Luckily the Rio show will air  live so it will be as close to the Olden Days like HBO Blond Ambition Nice and the few Europe shows that aired live for WTG and BA.

Magic Pussy

Magic Pussy

10 hours ago, Starchild said:

I feel like we’ve all seen so much great unedited fan footage it will be rough to see an official release expect the sound will be consistent. Luckily the Rio show will air  live so it will be as close to the Olden Days like HBO Blond Ambition Nice and the few Europe shows that aired live for WTG and BA.

Important Information

Terms of Use