Edit History

whiteheat

whiteheat

2 hours ago, I am madonna said:

It crack me up when i found out that the difference between Madonna reflected on the screen right behind her and the Ricardo photoshopped. I mean seriously Ricardo? Seriously? She is beautiful as she is!!  you useless and incompetent bitch!! 

real and ricarod's poor photoshop.png

Am I the only one who likes pictures of real Madonna other than those that Ricardo horribly photoshopped?

Look at the Madonna!! She is more beautiful as she is!! Seriously! 

without Ricardo's photoshope she is beautiful.jpg

I mean regardless of editing the camera for the screen was at a different angle than the one the picture was taken at. So there's gonna be a difference. 

whiteheat

whiteheat

44 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

It crack me up when i found out that the difference between Madonna reflected on the screen right behind her and the Ricardo photoshopped. I mean seriously Ricardo? Seriously? She is beautiful as she is!!  you useless and incompetent bitch!! 

real and ricarod's poor photoshop.png

Am I the only one who likes pictures of real Madonna other than those that Ricardo horribly photoshopped?

Look at the Madonna!! She is more beautiful as she is!! Seriously! 

without Ricardo's photoshope she is beautiful.jpg

I mean regardless of editing the camera for the screen was at a different angel than the one the picture was taken at. So there's gonna be a difference. 

Important Information

Terms of Use