Edit History

Making pretend setlists for Madonna has always been fun, so I made this one for the current Celebration Tour a few weeks ago. I have to say, thought the actual setlist is fine, I wish she had been more adventurous, like that phenomenal segue from Erotica into Papa Don't Preach's strings before Justify My Love. That deserved to go on for much longer!

Also, there are so many songs, especially album cuts, that could be mixed in or referenced within these songs (Survival, from BS, for example, as part of the Rescue Me interlude, or Nobody Knows Me within a performance of Drowned World/Substitute for Love) but that would take someone to sit through her catalog and do that work and I can't imagine Madonna giving a single fuck with how impatient she's proven to be (haha). Ah well...

Intro

Act I:

Nothing Really Matters

Celebration with Give It 2 Me [interpolations]

Hung Up with 4 Minutes [excerpt] and Lucky Star [excerpts and interpolations]

Impressive Instant with Burning Up [interpolations]

Act II:

Everybody (Interlude) with Spotlight [interpolations] and Where’s the Party? [excerpts]

Dress You Up

Into the Hollywood Groove with Causing a Commotion [excerpts and interpolations]

Holiday

Live to Tell with In This Life [excerpt]

Act III:

Rescue Me (Interlude) with I Don’t Search I Find [interpolations]

Vogue with Break My Soul (The Queens Remix) [excerpt]

Living for Love

Physical Attraction/Fever with Human Nature [excerpts and interpolations] and Up Down Suite [excerpt]

Erotica with Dance 2night [excerpt] and You Thrill Me [excerpts and interpolations]

Papa Don’t Preach/Justify My Love

Bad Girl with What It Feels Like for a Girl [excerpt] and Take a Bow [excerpt]

Act IV:

Like a Virgin (Interlude) with Angel [interpolations]

Borderline/Cherish

Open Your Heart/The Power of Good-Bye

Don’t Tell Me

La Isla Bonita with Who’s That Girl? [excerpts and interpolations]

Mother and Father with This Used to Be My Playground [excerpt with Intervention’s melody line] and Keep It Together [excerpts

and interpolations]

I’ll Remember

Act V:

Die Another Day with The Beast Within [excerpts and interpolations]

Bedtime Story with Sanctuary [excerpt]

Rain with Frozen [excerpt] and Wash All Over Me [interpolations]

Drowned World/Substitute for Love with Falling Free [excerpt and interpolations]

I Will Survive

Act VI:

Bitch, I’m Madonna (Interlude) with Material Girl [excerpt] and Unholy [excerpt]

Like a Prayer with Act of Contrition [interpolation] and Girl Gone Wild [excerpt] and Nothing Fails [excerpt]

Express Yourself with Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Just Blaze Remix) [excerpts and interpolations]

Ray of Light

Music with Deeper and Deeper [excerpt] I’m Addicted [excerpts and interpolations]

Outro

Making pretend setlists for Madonna has always been fun, so I made this one for the current Celebration Tour a few weeks ago. I have to say, thought the actual setlist is fine, I wish she had been more adventurous, like that phenomenal segue from Erotica into Papa Don't Preach's strings before Justify My Love. That deserved to go on for much longer!

Also, there are so many songs, especially album cuts, that could be mixed in or referenced within these songs (Survival, from BS, for example, as part of the Rescue Me interlude, or Nobody Knows Me within a performance of Drowned World/Substitute for Love) but that would take someone to sit through her catalog and do that work and I can't imagine Madonna giving a single fuck with how impatient she's proven to be (haha). Ah well...

Intro

Act I:

Nothing Really Matters

Act II:

Everybody (Interlude) with Spotlight [interpolations] and Where’s the Party? [excerpts]

Dress You Up

Into the Hollywood Groove with Causing a Commotion [excerpts and interpolations]

Holiday

Act III:

Living for Love

Physical Attraction/Fever with Human Nature [excerpts and interpolations] and Up Down Suite [excerpt]

Erotica with Dance 2night [excerpt] and You Thrill Me [excerpts and interpolations]

Bad Girl

Act IV:

Borderline/Cherish

Don’t Tell Me

Mother and Father with This Used to Be My Playground [excerpt with Intervention’s melody line] and Keep It Together [excerpts

and interpolations]

I’ll Remember

Act V:

Drowned World/Substitute for Love with Falling Free [excerpt and interpolations]

I Will Survive

Act VI:

Bitch, I’m Madonna (Interlude) with Material Girl [excerpt] and Unholy [excerpt]

Like a Prayer with Act of Contrition [interpolation] and Girl Gone Wild [excerpt] and Nothing Fails [excerpt]

Express Yourself with Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Just Blaze Remix) [excerpts and interpolations]

Ray of Light

Music with I’m Addicted [excerpts and interpolations]

Outro

Intro

Act I:

Nothing Really Matters

Act II:

Dress You Up

Holiday

Act III:

Living for Love

Bad Girl

Act IV:

Borderline/Cherish

Don’t Tell Me

and interpolations]

I’ll Remember

Act V:

I Will Survive

Act VI:

Ray of Light

Music with I’m Addicted [excerpts and interpolations]

Outro

Important Information

Terms of Use