What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Yep its that terrible outtake released on the benefit album Carnival in 95. Bravo Mister, your turn ;)

Lol - that still wasn't easy though.... I'm not really familiar with that song TBH.

I had to look at a list of recorded songs (on wiki) in the end after my last guess and I didn't pick up on this song as the CD apparently wasn't released until '97, but wikipedia isn't always exactly very reliable lol.

Oh well, congrats @@RUADJAI. 😃

Thanks! Yeah I thought Freedom wasn't released until 2007. Anyway.....

Start guessing my bitches

Lol - that still wasn't easy though.... I'm not really familiar with that song TBH.

I had to look at a list of recorded songs (on wiki) in the end after my last guess and I didn't pick up on this song as the CD apparently wasn't released until '97, but wikipedia isn't always exactly very reliable lol.

Oh well, congrats @@RUADJAI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just checked on Discogs, looks like you're right! The Carnival! album which contains Freedom was released in 97 indeed:

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Various-Carnival-The-Rainforest-Foundation/release/705648

On wikipedia it says 95 (the French wiki page at least) but as you said it's not always a reliable source!  >.<

Apologies for misleading you guys  :worship:

I just checked on Discogs, looks like you're right! The Carnival! album which contains Freedom was released in 97 indeed:

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Various-Carnival-The-Rainforest-Foundation/release/705648

On wikipedia it says 95 (the French wiki page at least) but as you said it's not always a reliable source! >.<

Apologies for misleading you guys :worship:

We'll let you off 😉😆 LOL