Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

On 1/5/2022 at 11:17 PM, RUADJAI said:

I think Britney needs to go back into that conservatorship. 

Britney really doesn't seem mentally well. Honestly, I can't tell if most of her fans are trolls or delusional. She does seem sweet but lost and just not all there. Here eyes are dead. She needs a social media manager because she comes across as very erratic and unstable. The ranting, the twirling, the disheveled hair, the constant reposting of the same pictures, it's all very peculiar.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

19 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Britney really doesn't seem mentally well. Honestly, I can't tell if most of her fans are trolls or delusional. She does seem sweet but lost and just not all there. Here eyes are dead. She needs a social media manager because she comes across as very erratic and unstable. The ranting, the twirling, the horrible hair, the constant reposting of the same pictures, it's very peculiar.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

18 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Britney really doesn't seem mentally well. I can't tell if most of her fans are trolls or delusional honestly. She does seem sweet but lost and just not all there. She needs a social media manager because she comes across as very erratic and unstable. The ranting, the twirling, the horrible hair, the constant reposting the same pictures, it's very peculiar.

Important Information

Terms of Use