Edit History

mazzona

mazzona

27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

and can somebody please explain the difference between Madonna performing there and Beyonce performing?? Because Beyonce's was a private event concert, and Madonna's was.. what... a statement against misogyny and patriarchy?

First, no one said it was ok when Madonna does it. 

Second, yes they are different. One is literally a private concert and the other is a part of a world tour. When it comes to differences between the contents of the shows, well i have no intention to tire my fingers about it. Also, one at least did not show up in an award ceremony next day to thanks queer community lol

Problem is selectiveness when it comes to make a deal out of it. 

mazzona

mazzona

26 minutes ago, androiduser said:

and can somebody please explain the difference between Madonna performing there and Beyonce performing?? Because Beyonce's was a private event concert, and Madonna's was.. what... a statement against misogyny and patriarchy?

Second, yes they are different. One is literally a private concert and the other is a part of a world tour. When it comes to differences between the contents of the shows, well i have no intention to tire my fingers about it. Also, one at least did not show up in a award ceremony next day to thanks queers lol

mazzona

mazzona

16 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Second, yes they are different. One is literally private concert and the other is a part of world tour. When it comes to differences between the contents of the shows, well i have no intention to tire my fingers about it. 

Important Information

Terms of Use