Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

3 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Not really. He takes pictures but I don’t think they really reveal anything that personal.  He has improved her Instagram so much from what it used to be. 

I agree but urgg at the comments on her pages ,,i guess ageing gracefully only applies to women and what even is ageing gracefully ? should it even be a thing in this age - sick of these people who only liked like a virgin  in the 80s and have not supported her over these decades  bullying her online ..i mean i had a argument with a hater who was a kim wilde fan ffs ...she is such a target for other artists fans sadly :(  ..the women too ? you would think they would support each other but no they are gunning for her and a lot of older gay men too ..its vicious and relentless ..i just hope she does not read the comments :(  - how come if i was to say to somebody who was bashing her what they said to her directly to them i would end up with a ban  ! are you allowed to abuse public figures on social media ?

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

Not really. He takes pictures but I don’t think they really reveal anything that personal.  He has improved her Instagram so much from what it used to be. 

I agree but urgg at the comments on her pages ,,i guess ageing gracefully only applies to women and what even is ageing gracefully ? should it even be a thing in this age - sick of these people who only liked like a virgin  in the 80s and have not supported her over these decades  bullying her online ..i mean i had a argument with a hater who was a kim wilde fan ffs ...she is such a target for other artists fans sadly :(  ..the women too ? you would think they would support each other but no they are gunning for her and a lot of older gay men too ..its vicious and relentless ..i just hope she does not read the comments :( 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

I agree but urgg at the comments on her pages ,,i guess ageing gracefully only applies to women and what even is ageing gracefully ? should it even be a thing in this age - sick of these people who only liked like a virgin  in the 80s and have not supported her over these decades  bullying her online ..i mean i had a argument with a hater who was a kim wilde fan ffs ...she is such a target for other artists fans sadly :(  ..the women too ? you would think they would support each other but no they are gunning for her and a lot of older gay men too ..its vicious 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

I agree but urgg at the comments on her pages ,,i guess ageing gracefully only applies to women and what even is ageing gracefully ? should it even be a thing in this age - sick of these people who liked like a virgin in the 80s bullying her online ..i mean i had a argument with a hater who was a kim wilde fan ffs ...she is such a target for other artists fans sadly :( 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

I agree but urgg at the comments on her pages ,,i guess ageing gracefully only applies to women and what even is ageing gracefully ? should it even be a thing in this age 

Important Information

Terms of Use